Thursday, June 20, 2013

Intro to Orphan Love!

Welcome to Orphan Love! Over the next posts, I will be sharing about a new grand adventure I'm embarking on to Johannesburg, South Africa to work as a house mother in an orphanage! I invite you to join me in this journey, to love orphans and to encourage those that nurture them.

Preparations start now, and there's only a little over two months until my departure date. If you or anyone you know has some words of encouragement, ideas for fund-raising, or spreading the word, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

As of today, I have to raise at least $5,000 for one year of service. This includes a round-trip flight and money for monthly expenses.
Total for June 20th: $750.

1 comment:

  1. Well hi there Lauren, nice to see you up on the wide world of the web :) Like to format :) Very cutesy and you lol. Look forward to reading more xxx

    ReplyDelete