Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello there! After much delay since last blogging, I have a new total for funds raised!! Drum-roll, please..............................

The new total is: $3,413.76!!

Thanks to friends and family for donating to the fund, things are moving along nicely :D This is the first time I've ever fund-raised, but it's a worthy cause.
(The goal is $5,000 total but I have my car listed on Craigslist and a few weeks left of work to save money)

If you can join me in prayer as far as all of the funding to be raised, a car to sell and a visa application to go smoothly and cheap flights, that would be such a blessing.

Thank you for standing with me in this, I'm overwhelmed by so much love, well wishes and support :D

God is good, even in finances!

Blessings,
Lauren Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment