Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Update!

Hello Bloggers!
Hopefully, this will be my last blog before flying out to Johannesburg this Tuesday, the 15th!!

That means there is only one week left for preparation! In light of this, I need to ask you for major prayer!!

Prayer Need #1: Just over a week ago my sweet significant other Josh Best proposed! This means I will be away from my fiance for 9 months while we try and sort out a wedding. STRESSFUL! But, still committed to being a house mother at Tsholofelo Baby Sanctuary.

Prayer Need #2: After getting paperwork back from New Zealand months behind schedule, I was just able to send the rest of my application for a South African visa yesterday (10/7) with a fly-out date of 10/15. The embassy in Los Angeles will need to send out an approved visa to me in time, Lord willing, this Saturday. YIKES.

Prayer Need #3: Before leaving the country or soon after, I need to sell my New Beetle. It's a financial stress that needs to be removed.

Thank you so much for reading this and caring about recent happenings! Can't wait to experience life in a Baby Nursery and see God do amazing things!

Blessings,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment