Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Final Pre-Africa Update

Hello, all!

After the stresses of changing a flight due to not receiving a background check in time to submit to the South African Embassy, my flight to Johannesburg was changed to November 3rd-just 5 days away!
Wow. Since that flight change, I have an approved volunteer visa and passport in my hand! Yay! The stress of needing to sell a car remains, but everything else is "a go!" Here are the final days of packing, organizing and shifting to an African adventure.

Please keep myself and my fiance Josh in your prayers, as it won't be easy to be apart from now until July and that God would do amazing things and bring all travel details together. For the orphans at the Tsholofelo Baby sanctuary, that they would find forever homes and be emotionally open to give and receive love.

Thanks friends!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome to see how this came together in such a short time, I kind of know something about that!!! And that you are engaged....ahhh so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete